All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChelsea Mori thought she had it all; a successful career in graphic design, a posh apartment in New York City, the ultimate love of her life, and all things promising for a young, thriving Manhattan chick. But with like any late 20's, career-oriented, trend-setting woman who's just about to seal the deal, life actually happens. And Chelsea's untouchably, perfect world falls apart; leaving her to have to start from scratch, as a serious headcase. In some alternate universe, she looks to Ballroom Dancing for comfort and experimentation. Little did she kw, the accident would open up a whole other dimension in her life. Caught in an unforgivably steamy, love affair with her somewhat mysterious and beautiful teacher, Stephan Roux, Chelsea finds herself feeling such unequivocal passion for both a new world, and a new man. But as her life's past and clouds of self doubt catch up with her, Chelsea begins to wonder whether her love for Stephan is real; or is simply a propulsion of some sensual fantasy that every woman wishes to live. To dance or t to dance, is the question. Should Chelsea wake up from this fanciful dream, or should she let Stephan continue to literally, sweep her off her two left feet?
- Author BiographyJuliana Alano, born Juliana Micaela Francesca Romero Alano, is from Negros Island, Philippines. Born in 1987, she is one of five kids and the only girl in her family. She has a degree in Mass Communication from Silliman University, the oldest American university in the Philippines. She started writing at the age of 10, and fell in love with poetry at age 12. Her first major published write up was an article called Memoirs of a High School Senior, which came out of a national broadsheet called the Philippine Daily Inquirer, when she was 16. She currently does independent writing, and works as a full time Administrative Assistant for a Ballroom Dance Studio in CT. She lives in Stamford Connecticut.
- Author(s)Juliana Alano
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.