All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFourteen-year-old Alex's life is in ruins. Her family ripped apart by unspeakable tragedy, she is stuck on Brier Island for the summer with her aunt. At first, Alex is desperate to escape this place where everyone's business is public kwledge and there is too much time to think. But the island begins to work its magic, with its quirky characters, rugged landscape and whale-filled ocean, and Alex forms a special bond with an adventurous baby whale she names Daredevil. Through her attachment to Daredevil and the beauty of Brier Island, Alex slowly begins the long journey toward healing. But everything changes when Alex is suddenly thrown into a life-or-death struggle. Can she find the courage and the strength to save Daredevil--and herself?
- Author(s)Jo Ann Yhard
- PublisherNimbus Publishing (CN)
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNimbus Publishing (CN)
- Weight204 g
- Width132 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.