Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionBicycle near the Lot River and through the Lot Gorges as they wind their serpentine journeys through the spectacular and historic settings of southwestern France. This exceptional book guides cyclists through an area that for 25,000 years has evolved a civilization based on community and family. Eighteen routes (4 with alternates) are mapped in detailed color with elevation profiles and exacting, step-by-step directions. There are 234 color photographs for visualizing surroundings. The routes are loops that end where they start. This concept is to stay overnight in one place for a week and get to kw something more about that place and the people who live there. To increase the value of your precious vacation or holiday time, the guide helps you anticipate what to expect, thus reducing travel stress, and manage costs. To expand your scrutiny, the guide includes 49 tes on history, geography and nhuman creatures. Details: 102 pages; 11 x 8.5 ; English, 18 two page color route maps; a single page color overview map; 4 color town maps. Also available is a companion guide, LOT VINEYARDS TO TARN GORGES QUEUE SHEETS. It is 9 wide by 6 high and fits in many bicycle handlebar-mounted map cases. The detailed segment directions, elevation profiles, individual maps and appropriate village detail maps for all 18 routes plus 4 alternates.
- Author BiographyWalter J. Moore is the author of five guidebooks, four companion guides, two novels, plus articles for FranceRevisited.com. He is a North American Travel Journalist Association member. He and his wife live in west central Florida.
- Author(s)Walter Judson Moore
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.