All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKck, kck. Who's there? Don't get so excited, it's just a joke. Kck, kck. Who's there? Anita to borrow a pencil. New from Zonderkidz, here's a collection of kck-kck jokes that is both hilarious and wholesome. Lots of Kck-Kck Jokes for Kids is sure to send every kid you kw to his knees in a breath-stealing, side-splitting, uncontrollable fit of giggles. It's that funny. And with more than 350 jokes, the laughs are sure to never quit. This collection provides fun for the whole family and includes bonus Q& A jokes and riddles too!
- Author(s)Whee Winn
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight108 g
- Width127 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 6 To 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.