All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe busy pages in this colourful book are bursting with things to spot and talk about, simple games and puzzles, and over 200 stickers to complete the activities. Little children can spot the animal teachers, and the baby bears, rabbits, penguins and zebras on their first day of school, and hundreds of other familiar items from school.
- Author(s)Katie Daynes
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLots of Things to Spot
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width240 mm
- Height290 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sigrid Martinez
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age3+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.