All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionRandy Bobbitt examines the political debates and underlying communications strategies over proposed state lotteries that took place in the Southeastern United States between 1986 and 2005. Based on research from thousands of media articles, government documents, and interviews with politicians, religious leaders, and journalists,Lottery Wars brings the history of state lotteries and the persuasive strategies used to debate them up to date.
- Author BiographyRandy Bobbitt is assistant professor and coordinator, Public Relations Program, Department of Communication Arts at the Fort Walton Beach campus of the University of West Florida.
- Author(s)Randall W. Bobbitt,Randy Bobbitt
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication07/06/2007
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleLexington Studies in Political Communication
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width159 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.