All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionNEW IN PAPERBACK. Conceived by Colin Chapman, the Lotus 72 is one of the most successful Formula 1 cars ever made. This invative car - with its wedge-shaped profile, side-mounted radiators and inboard front brakes - was driven during 1970 by Jochen Rindt, Formula 1's posthumous World Champion, and also gave Emerson Fittipaldi the World Champion's crown in 1972. Here, in this new Haynes Manual, is a unique perspective on what it takes to restore, maintain and race a Lotus 72, as well as an insight into the design and engineering of this legendary racing car.
- Author BiographyIan Wagstaff is a freelance journalist specialising in motorsport and the automotive components industry. He writes for numerous magazines in both Europe and the USA, including Racecar Engineering, Race Engine Technology and Motor Sport. In 2006 he was awarded the Mercedes-Benz Montagu of Beaulieu Trophy for his book The British at Le Mans. He lives in Oxfordshire.
- Author(s)Ian Wagstaff
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.