Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionA photographic survey of the desirable British-built Lotus range of sports supercars of the last twenty years (from 1996 to the present day) - the Lotus Elise, Lotus Exige, Lotus Evora and the very latest Lotus Evora S. These are all finely engineered light weight sports cars (the Elise weighs only 725 Kg) with the finest handling characteristics based on the company's racing pedigree. All of the photographs were taken specifically for this book and have t been published elsewhere, and the text provides specifications and production statistics for all the models included.
- Author BiographyAuthor Colin Howard is also the photographer. A graduate of Birkbeck College, London, he has spent recent years photographing the very best examples of modern luxury sports cars.
- Author(s)Colin Howard
- PublisherC P Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationHockley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC P Press
- Content Note100 b&w photos
- Width195 mm
- Height255 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.