All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBritish automaker Lotus is kwn for both its racing models and its street model cars. Readers will compare and contrast these two types of cars through chapters that profile both types. Chapters cover the history of this brand, its most famous models, and take a look at the re-launch of the beloved Esprit model. Young fans will learn more from a stat rundown chart for each profiled model.
- Author(s)Julia J Quinlan
- PublisherPowerKids Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSpeed Machines
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerKids Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width218 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.