All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA girl with voice, only one friend, and a synthetic speech machine that makes her sound like a robot--definitely t prom queen material. So traumatized on the night of the car wreck that killed her entire family that she lost her ability to speak and most of her memories, seventeen-year-old Sasha faces a lonely, quiet future...until she meets a beautiful boy who can literally read her mind.
- Author BiographyLaurie Plissner graduated from Princeton University with a BA in Art History and has a law degree from UCLA. She left her job as a litigator to be a stay-at-home mom. After working as an SAT tutor and spending a lot of time with teenagers, Laurie decided to apply that experience to writing fiction for young people that explores the issues they wrestle with in an imaginative and entertaining way.
- Author(s)Laurie Plissner
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication28/12/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.