All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLouis Armstrong, also kwn as Satchmo and Pops, became an American jazz legend in the 1920s. His voice and skill with instruments helped him become a popular musician in a time where America was racially divided. Watch as this skilled musician learns to play, buys his first instrument, and becomes one of the best music makers of the era.
- Author(s)Terry Collins
- PublisherCapstone Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGraphic Library: American Graphic
- Place of PublicationMankato, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width174 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Richie Pope
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.