All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work showcases pieces from the Lois C. Tiffany Garden Museum. The book features colour illustrations of each piece, covering every artistic discipline in which Tiffany applied himself.
- Author BiographyAlastair Duncan is an international consultant on nineteenth and twentieth century decorative arts and was, for fourteen years, a specialist and consultant on the subject for Christie's New York. He is the author of numerous books on Art Nouveau, among them Art Nouveau Furniture, Art Nouveau Sculpture, Masterworks of Louis Comfort Tiffany and Glass by Galle, and a contributor to Vogue, Connoisseur and House and Garden. Born in South Africa, he is a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley, and lives in New York City. This is his 30th book.
- Author(s)Alastair Duncan
- PublisherACC Art Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintACC Art Books
- Content Note675 colour, 514 b&w illustrations
- Weight5126 g
- Width234 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine70 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.