Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionLouis Vuitton's classic designs are an inextricable part of chic travel history. From trunks to bags to wine holders, the styles featured in this celebratory volume have traveled across time and fashion, becoming classics that never look old. With the genius of Marc Jacobs, these icons have entered new domains where art and fashion are directly linked. Published on the occasion of the Icons exhibition organized by Louis Vuitton this collector's volume, the foundations of a premiere luxury brand are celebrated showcases works by Andree Putman, the architects Zaha Hadid and Shigeru Ban, the video artist Tim White-Sobieski, the director-scegrapher Robert Wilson, and the artists James Turrell, Sylvie Fleury, Bru Peinado, and Ugo Rondine.
- Author(s)Stephanie Gershcel
- Date of Publication30/01/2007
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Note40 colour, 20 b&w photos
- Weight372 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.