Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.01Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGOURMAND WORLD COOKBOOK AWARD WINNER - Best Charity Cookbook in the Unites States!; We all have a favorite childhood food that immediately conjures up carefree afterons, endless days, and feelings of melt-in-your-mouth pleasure and comfort. Is yours buttered cinnamon toast? Your mama s potato salad? After-school English muffin pizzas? Now, Nick Katsoris, author of the acclaimed and award-winning children's book series featuring Loukoumi the fluffy lamb, has gathered the favorite childhood recipes of more than 50 celebrities in his delightfully illustrated new cookbook for children and their families, Loukoumi s Celebrity Cookbook. A minimum of $2 from the sale of each book will be donated to Chefs for Humanity and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. In Loukoumi's Celebrity Cookbook, Loukoumi and her friends Dean the dog, Marika the monkey and Fistiki the cat are playing happily when they become hungry. At Loukoumi's home they discover Fistiki's Aunt Cat Cora, a character based on celebrity chef, restaurateur, and cookbook author Cat Cora, the first and only female Iron Chef, and President and Founder of Chefs for Humanity, which works to reduce hunger around the world. Aunt Cat offers to help them make her childhood favorite dish Grandma s Special Cream Cheese Cake. The story continues as Aunt Cat guides the friends in gathering and measuring ingredients and preparing them for the oven, all the while sharing child-friendly safety tips. Beginning with Cat Cora's recipe for Alma's Italian Cream Cake, Loukoumi's Celebrity Cookbook is divided into Weekend Breakfasts, Lunchtime Favorites, After-School Snacks, Family Meals, and Delicious Desserts. With tasty treats for the whole family, the book includes Rachael Ray's French Toast Cups with Fresh Fruit, Oprah Winfrey's Corn Fritters, Ellen DeGeneres' Vegan Sliders, Beyonce's Easy Guacamole with Corn Chip Scoops, Betty White s Chicken Wings, Miranda Cosgrove's Spaghetti Tacos, Matt Lauer's Beanie Weenie Stew, Mario Lopez's Chicken Enchiladas, Marlo Thomas' Corn Pudding, and Eli Manning's Lace Cookies plus recipes from Ernie Anastos, Jennifer Aniston, John Aniston, Alexis Christoforous, Katie Couric, Marcia Cross, Paula Deen, Frank Dicopoulos, Celine Dion, Olympia Dukakis, Mike Emanuel, Gloria Gayr, Neil Patrick Harris, Florence Henderson, David Henrie, Faith Hill, Carrie Ann Inaba, Melina Kanakaredes, Nicole Kidman, Miranda Lambert, Christian Jules Le Blanc, Jay Le, Susan Lucci, Evan Lysacek, Bailee Madison, Gilles Marini, Constantine Maroulis, Bridgit Mendler, Nancy O'Dell, Amy Poehler, Al Roker, Hillary Scott, The Scotto Family, Doc Shaw, Sherri Shepherd, Brenda Song, Dylan & Cole Sprouse, George Stephapoulos, Taylor Swift, Tiffany Thornton, Justin Timberlake, Mark Wahlberg, Reese Witherspoon and many others. Loukoumi s Celebrity Cookbook also invites children ages 4 to 12 to submit their favorite childhood recipe to Loukoumi s Secret Ingredient Recipe Contest through March 1, 2012, to win a chance to cook that recipe with celebrity chef Cat Cora. The children will be asked to complete the statement: (Recipe Name) is my favorite childhood recipe because... (in 10 words or less). For details, please visit Loukoumi.com, where entry forms will be available this fall. Perfect for holiday cooking fun, Loukoumi s Celebrity Cookbook will bring you and yours together over many fun-to-prepare meals.
- Author(s)Nick Katsoris
- PublisherNK Publications
- Date of Publication21/11/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNK Publications
- Weight513 g
- Width205 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.63
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.