All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionInvite the Holy Spirit into Your Marriage! God designed marriage to be a relationship in which we experience genuine love and intimacy, but sometimes we experience anger, hurt or a lack of connection with our spouse instead. Barry and Lori Byrne show you how to invite the Holy Spirit to play an active role in helping, healing and restoring your marriage. The proven strategies in this book, used in the Byrnes' successful Love After Marriage workshops, provide a helpful structure to create authentic vulnerability and transparency--key ingredients for a godly, loving marital relationship. Learn how to discern and overcome the spiritual cause of conflicts and other relational problems to arrive at fuller reconciliation and restoration. God wants married couples to enjoy deep sexual intimacy along with a strong emotional connection. Read stories from the Byrnes' own experience and testimonies from couples in their workshops that illustrate the dramatic healing and freedom God provides when we pursue, with His guidance, a greater level of sexual oneness. Gain a new understanding of God's intention for marriage--and find new hope for greater connection and intimacy with your spouse--through the teaching, activities and tools provided in Love After Marriage.
- Author BiographyBarry Byrne is a licensed marriage and family therapist in private practice. He is co-director of the Transformation Center at Bethel Church in Redding, California. Lori Byrne is the community life pastor at Bethel Church in Redding. As a fourth-generation pastor, she brings a wealth of experience to hearts that want to build close relationships.
- Author(s)Barry Byrne,Lori Byrne
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/05/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.