Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSharla's world shattered when her husband, a youth pastor and father of their four young children, was publically exposed in a scandal. In the painful days that followed, everything in Sharla's life was at stake - her marriage, her relationships, her financial security, even her beliefs. Her resolve crumbled as her family endured interviews from human services and the FBI. Her husband lost his job, was featured on the nightly news, and faced legal trouble. Working through these trials while taking care of her children, ages 4-8, was beyond difficult. In this book, Sharla shares honestly and vulnerably her story of parenting while dealing with betrayal, embracing forgiveness, and moving forward.
- Author BiographySharla Hintz is a speaker and author. She lives in Des Moines, Iowa with her husband, Mike, and their four children. Together they own a small business remodeling distressed properties, and she writes when she should be sleeping. Visit her online at www.whathappenedtomymarriage.com.
- Author(s)Sharla Hintz
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.