Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBill Hicks was arguably the most influential stand-up comedian of the last 30 years. He was funny, out of hand, impossible to igre and genuinely disturbing. His work has inspired Michael Moore, Mark Thomas and Robert Newman among others. The trade paperback published in February 2003 was the first collected work and included major stand-up routines, diary, tebook and letters extracts, plus his final writings, most previously unpublished. This smaller format paperback has extra material discovered subsequently.
- Author BiographyBill Hicks died on February 26th, 1994. This is the first collection of all his stand-up routines, diaries and notebooks, letters and final writings. Here we can trace the evolution of Hicks' work from brilliant conventional stand-up into something far more interesting and dangerous: an open invitation to a life lived without fear.
- Author(s)Bill Hicks
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication26/05/2005
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 port.
- Weight335 g
- Width135 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.