About this product
- DescriptionLove Among the Ruins is Warwick Deeping's romantic adventure about Yeoland of Avalon and Flavian of Gambrevault. It shows that love is blind to friendships and enemies. Trumpets were blowing in Avalon of the Twelve Towers, echoing through the valley where the sun shone upon the woods, the sere leaves glittering like golden byzants as they fell. The sky was a clear capy, drawn as blue silk from height to height, tenting the green meadows. Avalon's towers rose black and strong above the sheen of her quiet waters. George Deeping was a prolific English velist and short story writer whose early work is dominated by historical romances. His later vels can be seen as attempts at keeping alive the spirit of the Edwardian age.
- Author(s)Warwick Deeping
- PublisherBottom of the Hill Publishing
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBottom of the Hill Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.