Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
- AU $10.84+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe are all aware of the benefits of eating seasonally and healthily, and yet often this isn't something we consider when baking. Amber believes that cakes, bakes and puddings shouldn't be made with refined white flour and white sugar. She develops recipes using fruit and honey to give sweetness and ancient flours such as buckwheat, spelt and rye to give depth of flavour. Chapters are Seasonal Cakes; Puddings, including baked fruit, crumbles, pies, sponge and rice puddings; Tarts and Meringues; Small Bakes; Creams, Custards & Compotes; and Herbal Teas. Enjoy baking a Spiced Carrot Cake with a crumbly topping; make Berry Good Fairy Cakes for the kids, create a Coconut & Passionfruit Tart for a dinner party, or try the healthy Mince Pies with an orange zest pastry. Baking is always indulgent and comforting but, with Amber, it can be urishing too.
- Author BiographyAmber Rose grew up a farm in New Zealand, surrounded by heritage fruit and vegetables. She has travelled the world, cooking in cafes and restaurants. She was a private chef to Sadie Frost and Jude Law before becoming a doula, giving nutritional advice and cooking for new mums. She is now a food stylist.
- Author(s)Amber Rose
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content Notecolour photography throughout
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- chuyizen-010 Feb, 2017by
Love it, good tasty easy making recipe.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.