All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionErik Zukor is a soldier killed in World War II. Sarah, his grief-stricken wife, learns of a child who claims that he has memories of a previous life as Erik and that he is her husband reborn! After skeptics dismiss the claim, Sarah turns to John Aldrich, the world's most famous authority on reincarnation, to confirm the validity of the child's story. Although dying, he agrees and, racing against time, must use all of his meticulous research methods and a special test to find out whether the child's claim is an elaborate hoax or an authentic case. Meanwhile Sarah becomes the prey of a hunter bent on her death. The roots of the situation are dark and tangled with lies, revenge, a hotly contested handwritten will, the pararmal and its skeptics and varied and complex characters. Then unexpected developments turn the case upside down. Readers will learn about reincarnation and India as they accompany Aldrich on his investigations of cases of children who have memories of previous lives. This is also a must-read story for readers who want to kw how a claim of reincarnation is scientifically investigated. The author, co-editor of Reincarnation: Fact or Fable?, also is President of the Survival Research Foundation. Drawing on his thirty years of research and kwledge of reincarnation investigations, Berger's readable, highly informative and fascinating story is written with the thoroughness and thoughtfulness that characterized Berger's other books, such as Lives and Lives and Letters in American Parapsychology described as superb by Parapsychology Review and selected by Choice for its outstanding academic list.
- Author BiographyA leading researcher in the search for scientifically valid evidence of life after death, Arthur S. Berger is the author and co-author of books acclaimed by critics. He was selected for inclusion in Contemporary Authors and Who's Who in the World. He is President of the Survival Research Foundation, a former member of the American and English Societies for Psychical Research and a former full member of the Parapsychological Association.
- Author(s)Arthur S Berger
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.