All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionJason Smith, twenty-four, double major at the University of Miami, is t only the hottest cornerback in college football and a social media celebrity but a devoted big brother. He raises his younger sister and brother after his mother passed away over six years ago. Audrey Wellington is a CEO of a Fortune 500 company and has worked hard to stay on top. She has been unsuccessful in love and relationships and works up to eighty hours a week. What do these two have in common and how can it lead to love? It begins in a chance meeting on I-95.
- Author BiographyLauryn A King is a native of Miami, Florida and raised in the inner city. She has always had her nose in a book or never too far from a laptop. Love Doesn't Cost a Thing, is her first published work.
- Author(s)Lauryn a King
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.