All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionNourish your body as you indulge in Love Fed desserts--heaven in every bite. An artist in the kitchen, Christina Ross relies on intuition and creativity to conjure up her beautiful Parisian-inspired confections. Christina found her calling when she transitioned to a raw, vegan diet and discovered one thing was missing--decadent sweets! She set out to remedy the situation and, to her surprise and delight, found that the heavenly, nutritious treats she created didn't just satisfy her sweet tooth--they were better than traditional sweets in every way! In Love Fed: Purely Decadent, Simply Raw, Plant-Based Desserts, Christina, founder of the vegan dessert line PatisseRaw and the popular blog love-fed.com, serves up raw, vegan treats full of urishing ingredients and intense flavor, without a touch of gluten, dairy, or refined sweeteners. Love Fed takes the plant-based, -cook method of preparing desserts to new heights with more than 80 delicious, easy recipes. Christina gives you everything from Pistachio Saffron Rose Water Ice Cream and Chocolate Almond Hazelnut Caramel Apple Torte to Trail-Blazing Truffles, Blueberry Coconut Dreamsicles, and Splendid Day Red Velvet Cupcakes, satisfying to even the most discerning sweet tooth. Along the way, she introduces new ingredients, shares her solutions for potential hiccups, tells stories from her life, and includes mouthwatering full-color photos. Featuring a recipe by Jason Mraz, Love Fed caters to both vices and experienced foodies alike. Chocolate lovers, caramel aficionados, ice cream devotees, cake enthusiasts, cheesecake fans--Love Fed has it all for you.
- Author BiographyChristina Ross is an Ambassador of Healthy Living, a dynamic conscious recipe and product creator, educator of vitality through the art of eating and living vibrantly, a freelance writer and blogger. She is the founder of PatisseRaw, a transitional raw and vegan dessert line sold online and locally in Southern California. PatisseRaw has attracted a health-conscious celebrity following and has also been featured on NBC's Today show. Christina's recipes and healthful lifestyle tips have been published in Natural Child World Magazine through her column Love-Fed. Christina also contributes recipes and articles to popular sites and works such as RawfoodRecipes.com, Clean Food Living, Vegan Food Share, Organic Soul, Sheknows.com, Just Eat Real Food, RawGuru.com, and Kris Carr's MyCrazySexyLife.com. Christina keeps her many fans full of nutrient rich content through her blog Love-Fed.com and through television appearances, which have taken her to Chicago's Good Day Chicago, as well as San Diego Living.
- Author(s)Christina Ross
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight628 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.