All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.62Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
About this product
- DescriptionTake one spontaneous, twenty-something Irish girl and a methodical, thirty-something Chicago business owner, mix thoroughly. Add a dash of disaster and sprinkle liberally with attraction, toss in a calculating female junior executive and a domineering ex-boyfriend and you have a recipe for a quirky, light-hearted romantic romp. Graphic artist, Brianna Ryan has been told what to do her whole life. Now, she wants to do things her way. After her ex-boyfriend leaves her homeless and penniless, she swears off men. The owner of a successful advertising agency, John Sharp doesn't have time for women. However, chivalrous to a fault, he can't help but rescue the impetuous and beautiful employee who is down on her luck.
- Author BiographySarah Purcell lives in El Paso, Texas with her husband, Jim, their dog, Phoebe and a cat named Boo. An avid reader her entire life, she turned to writing after her nest was empty. She spends much of her free time dreaming up new happily-ever-after stories.
- Author(s)Sarah Purcell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.