All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe author of a classic self-help guide to love and relationships, Peter Herman has won the hearts of romantics and cynics alike. But decades have passed since Marriage Is a Cae was published, and a recently widowed Peter begins to question his own advice. Much to his chagrin, he receives a call from Stella Petrovic, an ambitious young editor in New York City who forces him to reconsider his life's work, t to mention the full force of his delusions. The book's fiftieth anniversary is approaching, and Petrovic has devised a contest to promote the new edition. The prize? The chance for the winning couple a pair of outwardly happy Brooklynites named Emily and Eli to save their relationship by spending a weekend with the reclusive author.Smart, funny, and hugely satisfying, Ben Schrank's Love Is a Cae is a poignant vel about the fragility of human relationships and a heartwarming reminder of what it really means to be good to those we love.
- Author BiographyBen Schrank is president and publisher of Razorbill, a Penguin imprint that is home to many award-winning and New York Times bestselling books for children and young adults. Ben is also the author of the novels Consent and Miracle Man. He wrote Ben's Life, a monthly column for Seventeen magazine, in the 1990s. He grew up in Brooklyn, where he lives with his wife and son.
- Author(s)Ben Schrank
- PublisherPicador USA
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPicador USA
- Weight295 g
- Width139 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.