All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile backpacking through Florence, Italy, during the summer before she heads off to college, Lucy Sommersworth finds herself falling in love with the culture, the architecture, the food...and Jesse Palladi, a handsome street musician. After a whirlwind romance, Lucy returns home, determined to move on from her vacation flirtation. But just because summer is over doesn't mean Lucy and Jesse have to be, does it? In this stunning vel, April Lindner perfectly captures the highs and lows of a summer love that might just be meant to last beyond the season.
- Author BiographyApril Lindner is the author of Catherine and Jane and a professor of English at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia. Her poetry collection, Skin, received the Walt McDonald First-Book Prize in Poetry, and her poems have been featured in many anthologies and textbooks. April lives with her husband and two sons in Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)April Lindner
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight270 g
- Width213 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest AgeFrom 15
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.