All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionJust because Piper's birthday is on Valentine's Day does t mean she's a romantic. In fact, after watching her father and then her stepfather leave, she's pretty sure she doesn't believe in love at all. Then her friends concoct a plan to find them all Valentine's dates, and somehow Piper finds herself with the most popular guy in school. But true love never follows a plan, and a string of heartfelt gifts from a secret admirer has Piper wondering if she might be with the wrong guy. Readers seeking a romance with sweet, salty, and spicy moments should be entertained. Publishers Weekly
- Author BiographyHeather Hepler (www.heatherhepler.com) lives in Tyler, Texas, with her son, Harrison. Together, they keep a blog about their experiments in the kitchen (but only when Heather isn't writing, of course!).
- Author(s)Heather Hepler
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.