All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionA hair-raisingly funny and deliciously spooky new title in this monster hit series! It's way past bedtime o'clock in Cutesville and Love Monster is the only one who's wide awake...Or is he? As the sounds of the night make his imagination run wild...will he be brave eugh to stare his fears straight in the googly eye? A heart-poppingly empowering, edge-of the-bed story, about how, sometimes, it's only when we face our fears, that we find out there was thing to be scared of, after all.
- Author BiographyRachel is a writer of words, drawer of pictures and thinker of happy thoughts. With a cacophony of quirky characters tumbling tirelessly from her imagination, she is one of the South West's most prolific talents. Creating a growing portfolio of beautifully imagined children's stories, an award-winning card and gift empire and a smorgasbord of delicate etchings, silk-screens and hand-printed poems, Rachel brings her own unique sunshine to the very young and the slightly older alike.
- Author(s)Rachel Bright
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight220 g
- Width259 mm
- Height265 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rachel Bright
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.