All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLove Monster is w introduced to toddlers in this board book format! Featuring the only Monster in Cutesville, LOVE MONSTER is a wonderfully warm and witty look at how sometimes, when you least expect it, love finds you...From a phemenal picture book talent. It can be tough being the only funny-looking Monster in Cutesville, but this Monster is t one to hang around and feel sorry for himself, so he's off - out into the big wide world to look for someone to love him. He looks high, he looks low and he looks everywhere in-between, but it's only when he's just about to give up that he finally finds what he is looking for...Featuring an instantly charming main character who will appeal to children and adults alike, LOVE MONSTER is a warm and witty tale about the power of taking action from a terrific talent.
- Author BiographyRachel is a writer of words, drawer of pictures and thinker of happy thoughts. With a cacophony of quirky characters tumbling tirelessly from her imagination, she is one of the South West's most prolific talents. Creating a growing portfolio of beautifully imagined children's stories, an award-winning card and gift empire and a smorgasbord of delicate etchings, silk-screens and hand-printed poems, Rachel brings her own unique sunshine to the very young and the slightly older alike.
- Author(s)Rachel Bright
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight300 g
- Width161 mm
- Height165 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rachel Bright
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.