CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionA look at love through the eyes of a true romantic, Dunkin's poetic artistry tears at the heart, brings a tear to the soul, and reminds what Love is really all about.
- Author BiographyKnown to his friends and shipmates around the world simply as Dunkin, he has been published in short story form, and poetry over 32 different poetry anthologies and various online and hardcopy poetry magazines throughout the world. He has also had his work read over the radio in New York and Cleveland, Ohio numerous times. In his lifetime Dunkin has lived both a stable at-home and gypsy's life. He observed war firsthand and is a Vietnam Veteran. As a sailor he traveled over the vast oceans of the world, and became a First Class USCG Licensed Pilot of the Great Lakes. He has taken a handful of college courses and private flying lessons without the time, or more often the money, to complete them, and has worked other various jobs when the shipping failed from time to time. Dunkin managed a video store and the house cleaning for a nursing home, both located in Federal Way, Washington. He worked for Dunkin' Donuts, starting out as a late night/early morning delivery driver in 1982, becoming the manager of that same store six months later, and ultimately being superintendent of the entire Anchorage, Alaska Dunkin' Donuts franchise chain in 1988, with various jobs managing other company stores in between. Dunkin even owned a Dunkin' Donuts franchise shop in Amherst, Ohio at one time, which is how he acquired the nickname Dunkin upon returning to his first love, the sea, in 1989. His wife of 27 years, Jill, packed nothing but polo shirts with the Dunkin' Donut logo on them to wear aboard ship. Several shipmates, even two years later, actually thought his real name was Dunkin. He often worked on the east coast for Dunkin' Donut company stores while his wife ran their franchise store at home in Lorain, Ohio. In all, Dunkin has spent about half of his life at home in Lorain, Ohio, including his childhood, and the other half somewhere else in the world.
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication10/09/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.