All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDorothy Porter writes about love, sex, heartbreak and desire like one else. Love Poems collects her most powerful love poetry: portraits of longing and infatuation, of bliss, passion, uncertainty and devotion. It includes extracts from her award-winning and best-selling verse vels, as well as poems and lyrics spanning her whole career.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)Dorothy Porter
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2010
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBlack Inc.
- Weight250 g
- Width143 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.31New
- AU $24.97New
- AU $20.06New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.93New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.19New
- AU $21.90New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.69Trending at AU $21.31
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $78.42Trending at AU $90.91
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $21.41Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.