All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe fascinating memoir of Margarita Papandreou, First Lady of Greece in the 1980s, Love and Power tells the story of the private woman behind the public face. The book documents Margarita's rise from waitress Margaret in America to the formidable Margarita, feminist campaigner and woman of style, power and influence. Papandreou's wit and passion leaps from the pages even as she provides insider insight into the international politics of the time. An engaging behind-the-scenes look at the life and achievements of an exceptional woman. A dynamic political activist determined to fight for a world free from prejudice and war. Margarita Papandreou gave equal attention to her role as the mother of four children and the wife of a prime minister. Love and Power is her first book and explores her conflict between feminist and woman, love and power.
- Author BiographyA dynamic political activist, attractive, determined to fight for a world of caring and justice, free from prejudice and war. Romantic and adventurous, with a marvelous sense of humor, she gave equal attention to her role as mother of four children and wife of a prime minister, whom she loved with passion. Her inner conflict was between the feminist and the woman, between love and power.
- Author(s)Margarita Papandreou
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.