All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- Descriptionaeo A remarkably original examination of the nature of science from a feminist point of view. aeo The text is both scholarly and deeply controversial. It will stimulate a wide--ranging discussion in academic life as well as in the media (very relevant given discussion of Human Geme programme).
- Author BiographyHilary Rose is Professor of Social Policy and Director of the West Yorkshire Centre for Research on Women at the University of Bradford.
- Author(s)Hilary Rose
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication26/05/1994
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note0
- Weight496 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.