All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe projects range from bed quilts and throws to wall hangings and table runners. Quilters prefer to buy fabric in 'fat quarters' or 'jelly roll strips' or they have a stash of leftovers, and with this in mind the quilts have been designed to work with these small units of fabric.The projects are designed for quilters of all skill levels and all techniques are clearly explained. Basic how-tos are included at the front of the book and all projects are described through easy-to-follow instructions and diagrams. Bold, bright and beautiful, the quilts have a distinctive Boho-inspired and Scandinavian flair that would suit any contemporary home.
- Author BiographyMarion Patterson runs an online quilting shop and also organises a quilting workshop programme. Sally Ablett designs for a quilt fabric manufacturer and gives workshops around the UK. Sue Warren co-owns a quilting shop in Newport, Wales, as well as organising workshop programmes.
- Author(s)Marion Patterson,Sally Ablett,Sue Warren
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Petersburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIMM Lifestyle Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width217 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.