All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTempest Day is an expert on helping others find love through her Connection Parties matchmaking service and the methods outlined in her bestselling book, Love Simplified. She's one step away from becoming a celebrity matchmaker, the pinnacle of her career dreams. But when a seemingly simple interview on the nation's most popular daytime television show takes an ugly turn, Tempest is forced to admit a secret she's carried for years: She's never been in love. The fallout is immediate and severe. So severe that the only way to fix the damage is to use her own methods on a reality TV show. Tempest soon discovers that love is anything but simple. The show and its cranky but handsome associate producer, Lance Moretti, challenges all that Tempest thought she knew about relationships, even her relationship with God. What starts as a desperate attempt repair her reputation turns into Tempest's biggest love connection ever.
- Author BiographyTerri J. Haynes holds a certificate in Creative Writing, an Associate's Degree in Religious Studies and a Bachelor's and Master's degree in Theology. She is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers, a 2010 Genesis Finalist and a 2012 Genesis Semi-Finalist. She is an Army wife with three children and lives in Maryland.
- Author(s)Terri J Haynes
- Date of Publication11/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.