All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionFor the Walker family, life couldn't get any better. John and Lindsey have a loving marriage and a beautiful teenage daughter, Kate. They live an enriched southern California lifestyle filled with faith, happiness and love. And then, as it does so often, tragedy strikes. The Walker lives are turned upside down and the family they find strength and safety in is forever changed. Everything is seemingly slipping away and John, burdened with grief, is able to do little about it. That is until he is touched in an unimaginable way by someone who teaches him to love again. If he can reach into the deepest oceans of his soul, John can rescue himself and those who take this journey with him and in the process find that life, even in the darkest moments, is a blessing; that sometimes we are given adversity to make us stronger if we recognize that there is purpose in all things. And that the gift of love is boundless and never ending.
- Author(s)Sean Volpetti
- Date of Publication21/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.