All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionLove Song for Montana Greene, a Mystery Romance Thriller by J.G. Rothberg. When famed Opera Sopra, Miriam Bel Hart asks her teacher of Mysticism Montana Greene, if they could become lovers, he responds smugly, Yes, if that is our destiny. But later that summer Montana encounters a murder at midnight; his professor is the victim. Montana's professor, acclaimed Kabbalah scholar, Golem Code authority, and scientist, developed killer viruses and their antidotes for the old Soviet Union. Moments before his death the professor managed to leave macabre clues for his student Montana Greene. Montana then persuades Miriam, who unkwn to him is the mistress of his professor's tycoon partner in crime, to join him on a danger-laden quest. Love song for Montana Greene by J. G. Rothberg weaves romance, suspense, mystical writings, and a search for the antidote that will save Montana from gruesome death, into a chilling murder mystery vel.
- Author BiographyJerry, Gerry, Gerald, J.G. Rothberg founded Circus Magazine, the ever popular rock and roll music publication and had been its editor and publisher for thirty-five years. Rothberg has also published and edited MGF, Men's Guide to Fashion and Sports Mirror magazines during this time.
- Author(s)J G Rothberg
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.