Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionFrom San Francisco to Savannah, Montana to Texas, Amanda Eyre Ward's characters are united in their fervent search to find a place where they truly belong. Annie, a librarian in a small mining town, must choose between the only home she's ever kwn and the possibility of a new future. Casey, a suburban New Yorker with a wry sense of humor, braves the dating scene after losing her husband. And in six linked stories spanning a decade of her life, Lola Wilkerson navigates elopement, motherhood, and lingering questions about who she wants to be when she grows up. Whether exploring the fierceness of a mother's love or the consolations of marriage, Amanda Eyre Ward's stories are imbued with humor, clear-eyed insight, and emotional richness.
- Author BiographyAMANDA EYRE WARD is the author of three novels: Sleep Towards Heaven, How to Be Lost, and Forgive Me. She lives in Austin, Texas, with her husband and their two sons.
- Author(s)Amanda Eyre Ward
- PublisherBallantine Books
- Date of Publication07/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.