All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionErin Blackwell is headed to college in New York City to study creative writing and earn a living as a romance velist. Her grandmother has other plans: she approves of the college, but she wants Erin to study business and then come back home to Kentucky to run the family's famous racehorse farm. There is way Erin will agree. Studying in New York and writing her way into a career is her escape from the farm and the family tragedy that happened there. So Erin's grandmother decides Erin really will live life as a starving artist. She takes Erin's future job running the farm, her inheritance, even her college tuition, and gives them all to Hunter Allen. Hunter has lived on the farm for years. He's Erin's age, he's the stable boy, and he's the romantic dream of every girl in her high school. But he was involved in the family tragedy. Erin has always given him a wide berth. And he's a slick opportunist. She's furious that he fooled her grandmother into giving him Erin's birthright and sending him to Erin's college. At least she's free of him in her creative writing class. So she pens a story that has haunted her lately, in which the horse farm heiress at the very first Kentucky Derby starts a forbidden affair with the lowly stable boy. Unfortunately for her, the day she's sharing this story with her New York classmates, Hunter walks in. He's switching to her class. And after reading about himself in Erin's story, he writes his own sexy assignments that lure Erin into dangerous fantasies about what could have been between them, and what might be.
- Author BiographyJennifer Echols is the award-winning author of multiple romantic dramas and romantic comedies for teens. She lives in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Author(s)Jennifer Echols
- PublisherMTV Books
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMTV Books
- Weight224 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.