All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe thieving knight steals her castle then threatens to secrete her forever in a convent. Lady Rochelle's only option: Seduce her enemy. France, 1355 AD, during the Hundred Years' War when England battled for the French Crown. What's more dangerous than hating the enemy who stole your lands? Loving the enemy who stole your heart. Lady Rochelle must seduce Becket before he imprisons her in a convent, and before he uncovers the secret about her half-brother who carries the enemy's seed the mysterious knight vows to eradicate, and before he discerns her intention to furtively seek aid from the French king to oust the usurper from her lands. At least Becket is t one of the hated English knight who ravages their country to win the French Crown. Sire Becket swears to secrete Rochelle in a convent so that his enemy's bloodline will die with her, and before he succumbs to her seductions that tempt him to forget she's his enemy. And before she discovers he's an English knight.
- Author BiographyCarolyne Cathey is a an award winning author who writes books on fiction, and non-fiction-Spiritual, and has sold Internationally. A public speaker, she enjoys sharing inspirational and Spiritual messages. Carolyne especially loves speaking to youth groups about the value of persistence, life-dreams and goal setting.
- Author(s)Carolyne Cathey
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.