All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLove Unites Us brings together firsthand accounts from the attorneys and advocates who brought the historic cases that secured the freedom to marry for American same-sex couples. It comprises the history of activists' passion and persistence in the struggle for marriage rights for same-sex couples in the United States, told in the words of those who waged the battle. With compelling stories from leading attorneys and activists, Love Unites Us explains how gay and lesbian couples achieved the right to marry in the United States.
- Author BiographyKevin Cathcart has been the executive director of Lambda Legal since 1992. Cathcart was involved in Lawrence v. Texas and marriage equality victories across the country. He lives in New York City. Leslie Gabel-Brett is the director of education and public affairs for Lambda Legal and lives in Brooklyn. Lambda Legal has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, and Dallas.
- PublisherThe New Press
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe New Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byKevin M. Cathcart,Leslie Gabel-Brett
- Introduction byEric Holder
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.