All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionParenting Tips from the Front We've all been challenged by our children at one time or ather -- but what about every day, by dozens of kids of all ages and backgrounds? Now parents, teachers, counselors, and pastors can benefit from the collective wisdom of Boys Town, one of the most successful programs for troubled youth in the country.In the form of dispatches from the front, former director of Boys Town Father Val J. Peter, J.C.D., S.T.D., shares these skills so that you, too, can help the young people in your life develop the virtues, self-esteem, resilience, and moral code that will sustain them throughout their lives.Extending across genders, parental roles, financial resources, and extenuating circumstances, Father Peter cuts to the chase with wit, charm, and real stories to help every parent persevere and every family grow closer in love and respect for each other.Whether you are questioning your own ability to parent, wondering what planet your child came from, or simply wondering how to find inspiration and avoid exasperation in everyday life, this is an indispensable handbook for you. Help everyone start making better choices, today.
- Author(s)Val J Peter
- PublisherOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.