Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLove Waves are what we send to our loved ones until we can be together again. Invisible and strong, they can fly across town or around the world, proving beyond a shadow of doubt that neither time r space can keep love from finding its target. Combining a wonderfully concrete concept with her cosy pastel illustrations, Rosemary Wells offers an ingenious way to ease the separation anxiety many children feel when parents go to work, or live in separate homes; when close friends or relatives move, or live far away; or whenever a loved one's absence calls for an extra dose of reassurance.
- Author BiographyRosemary Wells is the multi-award-winning illustrator of over 60 books for young children, including the bestselling Mother Goose by Iona Opie. She lives in Connecticut, USA.
- Author(s)Rosemary Wells
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight397 g
- Width225 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rosemary Wells
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.