All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionDo you feel like you re stuck? Do you feel alone? Do you live in fear that your struggles might push others away? Do you wonder if your faith is a fraud because of the emptiness in your soul? Are you weary of trying to play by the rules and pretend that everything is okay? In Love Well, Jamie George confronts the popular heresy that God s children are meant to live a life absent of pain, sorrow, or conflict. On the contrary, Jamie passionately describes brokenness as a divine gift and a necessary God-ordained path to experiencing true joy and genuine redemption. With surprising transparency, Jamie shares his personal journey of getting unstuck and provides reassuring comfort for those looking to move beyond their pain toward a life of connection and grace.
- Author BiographyJamie George founded The Journey Church in Franklin, Tennessee in 2006 as a safe haven for the religiously wounded. Acclaimed worship band, All Sons & Daughters, was birthed in this faith community. In addition to writing Love Well, George is co-authoring a curriculum with New York Times best-selling novelist Karen Kingsbury. Jamie lives with his wife and four children and serves the community of Franklin, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Jamie George
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Out-of-print date25/02/2016
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.