All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe niece of Martin Luther King, Jr. reveals six timeless and universal principles that encompass the civil rights leader s greatest legacy: Love will see you through. Growing up as the niece of Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Farris Watkins witnessed firsthand the principles and values that Uncle M.L. practiced and lived by throughout his fight for equality. Drawing from experiences and episodes both personal and well-kwn, Dr. Watkins artfully details the guiding beliefs of one of the greatest men in history. Including have courage and love your enemies, these six hallmarks of virtue and nviolence reinforce the truth that the universe hors love and will inspire readers of all ages.
- Author(s)Angela Farris Watkins
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width259 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sally Wern Comport
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.