All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmanda deward was a beautiful but shy woman who listened when people told her that beauty meant skinny and knew therefore that she would never be beautiful because she would never be as thin as those sticks that posed in magazines. This seemingly oblivious beauty is out of her comfort zone when she leaves her small town life behind for adventure in the big city. Michael Paria was t what she expected but he was what she found. Michael Paria was a very rich, very powerful and deliciously handsome young business man who was well kwn for getting what he wanted and w he wanted her. Getting a woman shouldn't be hard right? Especially with his looks and his heavy bank account. Suddenly the two things that had always worked in his favor are the two things that have her running in the next direction. That and the fact that her aunt warned her t to even blink in the direction of the Paria men who want her company and would do anything to get it. What is Amanda to believe when the two important lessons that she's been thought being to clash. Could it actually and genuinely be that this very rich, very powerful, very, sexy guy could want her of all people? Or was Michael Paria just being himself and sticking to his nature and doing whatever it took to get what he wants, her business?
- Author BiographyI am a young author who likes to write stories of inspiration for all those people out there who need it. (including myself) I have these stories playing through my head all the time so I write them out and hope that somebody somewhere reads it and enjoys it as much as I did. My stories are romantic with some humour, has knight in shining armour but not overly to much because sometimes we can save ourselves. It always has some degree of friendship and hardship to explore because even though it's fiction we should be able to relate to it. Please read, enjoy and give your feedback at email@example.com. I really want to know what you think. Thank you to everyone who read my books.
- Author(s)MS Tamika Kieshanna Bullen
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.52
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.