All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA young woman holds her newborn sonAnd looks at him lovingly. Softly she sings to him: I'll love you forever I'll like you for always As long as I'm living My baby you'll be. So begins the story that has touched the hearts of millions worldwide. Since publication in l986, Love You Forever has sold more than 15 million copies in paperback and the regular hardcover edition (as well as hundreds of thousands of copies in Spanish and French). Firefly Books is proud to offer this sentimental favorite in a variety of editions and sizes: We offer a trade paper and laminated hardcover edition in a 8 x 8 size. In gift editions we carry: a slipcased edition (8 1/2 x 8 1/4 ), with a laminated box and a cloth binding on the book and a 10 x 10 laminated hardcover with jacket. And a Big Book Edition, 16 x 16 with a trade paper binding.
- Author BiographyRobert Munsch is the author of more than 25 books for children including The Paper Bag Princess and Stephanie's Ponytail. He lives in Guelph, Ontario. Sheila McGraw has illustrated six children's books, including the best-selling I Promise I'll Find You and has written children's and adult craft books Papier Mache for Kids and Painting and Decorating Furniture.
- Author(s)Robert Munsch
- PublisherFirefly Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/1986
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFirefly Books Ltd
- Content Note14 colour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width205 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sheila McGraw
- Interest Age2-7
Most relevant reviews
- mariatrezz10 Nov, 2012by
Heart warming story about a mothers love for her son, great value.
Love this book, it's such a lovely book I think all mothers should have a copy. My son is 20 months I just wish I had bought it sooner.
- mcastor0003 May, 2016by
Love this Book Forever
My favourite baby book and gift for new parents! A story that every parent can relate to.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- pupleshellbell06 May, 2013by
Well I havent read it yet, but as soon as I do I will let you all know. As my grandson isn't born the illustrations look great and the bank cover review some awesome.
- adelaidekirby09 Apr, 2014by
This book is the best book to buy a new mum or dad. I think it is perfect. This product is a good gift or even to buy for yourself if you are a parent..
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.69Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.96