About this product
- DescriptionThere are three things I ll always do . . . love you, hug you, read to you! The simple promise of togetherness offered in this board book is enhanced by interactive prompts throughout, encouraging parents to engage with their child while reading. Studies show that asking questions, like the ones in this book, helps children learn to read faster than if they just listen to a story. Love and literacy are gifts we can give to our children every day! Also available as abilingual (Spanish and English) edition entitled Te Amo, te Abrazo, leo contigo!
- Author BiographyTISH RABE is a bestselling author of over 160 books for children including 18 books in the Cat in the Hat s Learning Library series. She is dedicated to early-childhood literacy and sits on the advisory board of Reach Out and Read Connecticut. Tish is a proud mom, stepmom, and grandma. She divides her time between New York City and Connecticut. Visit her on the Web at tishrabe.com. FRANK ENDERSBY enjoys illustrating and designing artwork for children s books and greeting cards. He has always loved drawing, as far back as he can remember. His earliest memory is drawing a train while sitting in his wooden high chair. He lives in the Cotswolds, in England.
- Author(s)Frank Endersby,Tish Rabe
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Notefull colour
- Weight249 g
- Width165 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.