All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLove you Moore is a young romance set in both, scenic Mid-Coast Maine and the fast paced world of Los Angeles, California. When seventeen year old Abby Moore goes with her best friend to visit the local university, little did she kw that a chance encounter with the lead singer in a performing band, would change her life forever. But would a terrible secret from his past ruin her new fairy tale life, or the deep seeded tragic events of her past be the one thing that could make her Prince Charming leave her forever?
- Author BiographyMelissa Carter lives in South Thomaston Maine with Andy, her husband of 15 years and their 2 sons, Jordan 15 and Kobie 11. This is her first novel. She enjoys the works of Stephen King, Stephanie Meyer and V.C. Andrews.
- Author(s)Melissa M Carter
- Date of Publication26/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.