All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect gift idea for mum on Mother's Day, her birthday, Christmas, or just to say I love you. Do you share everything from 'Twilight' to your Facebook password with your mum? Do you love your mum, but sometimes forget to tell her just how much? This book is a great way to tell your mum you care. Full of sayings, photos and illustrations for you and your mum to share. Beautifully packaged to appeal to style-savvy teens with full-colour photos and illustrations throughout. Tap into the growing bond and shared cultural references between mothers and daughters. Great gift idea for Mother's Day, Christmas or birthdays. Pefect for people who are stuck for gift ideas for their mothers.
- Author BiographyAlana Wulff is the perfect person to write a book for teenage girls to give to their mums. Alana is an experienced teen entertainment writer, who began her career as a writer for TV HITS Magazine. She has also written for Girlfriend and OK! Magazine as well as numerous entertainment websites both locally and overseas. Her career highlights include being yelled at backstage by Marilyn Manson's manager during a concert and being offered jelly beans by Katy Perry during an interview. Alana currently lives in Sydney.
- Author(s)Alana Wulff
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintRandom House Australia Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width130 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.