All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI love you in the morning. 'Wake up, sleepyhead.' I love you at breakfast. 'Time to get you fed.' I love your piggyback rides. 'Hold on tight, let's go.' I love you when we sing together. 'Do re mi fa so.' In this lovely picture book, Karen Hull's gorgeous, life-like illustrations of Australian animals are matched with a heart-warming story that celebrates the everyday love between mothers and their young children at every time of the day.
- Author BiographyKaren Hull is a full-time artist/illustrator, and an exhibiting member of the Australian Society of Miniature Art (NSW). Karen has won several awards including Best in Show and Best Watercolour at the 2007 Australian Society of Miniature Art (NSW) National Awards Exhibition and Best Oil Painting at the 2008 ASMA National Awards Exhibition. In 2012 Lothian published her first picture book, LET'S COUNT KISSES, followed by LOVE YOU, MUM in 2014.
- Author(s)Karen Hull
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintLothian Children's Books
- Weight100 g
- Width199 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.